May is the mental health month 2018. In general discussions about health, the focus is on physical aspects of health like heart, liver, brain, lungs etc. This month of May we will focus on the mental health as it is important for the well-being of an individual.
Did you know that mental health is directly affected by our diet, sleep pattern, stress and our gut health?
In today’s fast and stressful lifestyle mental health is something that everyone should take care of.
As a part of our initiative towards Awareness of Mental Health this month, here are a few tools to make your aware of the state of your mental health.
Read on if you are wondering which is applicable to you.
- If you are feeling overwhelming sadness, go for the depression test.
- If you feel that worry and fear are affecting your day-to-day ability to work, go for the anxiety test.
- If you are your loved ones experience your mood swings or unusual shift in mood, go for the bipolar test.
- If you are between the ages 12 and 35 and feel that you are seeing and experiencing things that are unnatural or supernatural, go for the psychosis test.
- If you have been affected by a traumatic life event go for the post traumatic disorder test.
- If you feel that you may be addicted to drinking alcohol, go for the addiction test.
These tests are meant only for adult individuals and are not a diagnostic instrument. We encourage you to take the results of these tests and share it with your medical practitioner.